Having joint debt with my spouse and filing Chapter 13 Affect My Spouse. Contact your bankruptcy attorney to discuss your case and your legal options!
If you have joint debt with your spouse and you are the only one filing bankruptcy, your Chapter 13 discharge doesn’t eliminate the debt liability for your nonfiling spouse. It only removes your responsibility for the debt. A Chapter 13 bankruptcy discharge only discharges the debts of the person who actually files the bankruptcy, not co-signers or joint account holders. The creditor will pursue repayment from your spouse co-signed for any of the debt.
- United Recruitment & Marketing Consultants
- Manali Honeymoon Package
- Printer Support Phone Number +1-855-704-4301
- Polymer Compounders In India
- Standard 11 Mines Induction,Mooloolaba QLD-Australia
- Food Binders Market Size, Share & Growth | Industry Report 2026
- Digital Marketing Consultant Services
- Amusement Parks In Jaipur
- Best Catering Services In Delhi | Wedding Catering Services In Delhi
- Rehab Programs For South Asians In Toronto