Having joint debt with my spouse and filing Chapter 13 Affect My Spouse. Contact your bankruptcy attorney to discuss your case and your legal options!
If you have joint debt with your spouse and you are the only one filing bankruptcy, your Chapter 13 discharge doesn’t eliminate the debt liability for your nonfiling spouse. It only removes your responsibility for the debt. A Chapter 13 bankruptcy discharge only discharges the debts of the person who actually files the bankruptcy, not co-signers or joint account holders. The creditor will pursue repayment from your spouse co-signed for any of the debt.
- Hire, Train and Deploy, Human Resource Outsourcing – Quess Staffing
- Can I Sell Products Online in the USA While I am in India?
- Insurance Broking Companies in Hyderabad| Insurance brokers Hyderabad
- Best Flat Iron For African American Hair 2021
- Boutique Gold Coast Hair Extensions Salon & Redken Certified Stylist
- Cryptocurrency Market Research Report
- The Ten Best Royal Car in the World
- International package forwarding company
- Which patient scored the highest on the preoperative CVLT Acquisition
- Mobile App Development Companies in Mexico