Smartphones are widely used by everyone. This usage has directly increased the need to have mobile-friendly websites because people are more comfortable browsing using their smartphones or tablet on the go and during their free time.
1. Better UX (User experience): A mobile-friendly website gives a better user experience, by taking care of the screen alignment, Pictures and Font size based on the device viewed. These small aspects give the user a better feel when browsing a website.
2. Google also considers responsive web design as one of the factors in ranking the website. Therefore it is better to make our company website more responsive.
3. A Mobile responsive or Mobile friendly website improves sales, as many people use their mobile phones or tablet for their shopping. So it is must for E-commerce Company to build a responsive website. This improves their sales as the user will have a better browsing experience.
- Data Entry Process Outsourcing Company
- International Wedding In Dubai
- Emergency Nurse Practitioners Mailing List | Mailing Database
- Glendale Real Estate AZ
- How To Get A Six Pack By Proper Food And Cardio
- Agile Scrum Master (ASM) – Flex Tech Training Inc.
- Raja Catering Services | Wedding Catering Tirunelveli
- PetFly Relocating Pets Worldwide
- Slate Stone Tiles Manufacturer
- Bigpond SMTP Settings Windows Live Mail
- Category: Softwares