Geographically Canada is the second largest country in the world with a most stable economy. Considering the geography of Canada, the population is less and as per the Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data it is 37,742,142.
The average age of the population is moving up as the life expectancy increases and in next decade it will reach up to 65 years. The birth rate is declining; since 1971 the fertility rate was 2.1 children per woman and now it is about 1.5 children. Most of the population makes up the majority of seniors, and as they retire in greater numbers, there would be an imbalance in the labour workforce.
- Australian Wine Singapore
- How To Reset Everything On Mac
- Make Money Online In 2020 – Earn Money Online From Home.
- India’s Best Oil Purification Units & Oil Filtration Machine- AR Engineering
- Everything You Need To Know About CD34 Antibodies
- Why Is A Good Website Design Important For Your Business And Revenue?
- Guaranteed Long Lasting Stickers Printing
- Jual Souvenir Tumbler Botol Minum Twister Sipper Promosi
- Keerthy Suresh In Black Saree Giving Speech At SIIMA Awards 2019
- Tony’s Pizza Lobeda | Pizza Online Bestellen | Essen-Lieferservice Halloessen.de