About a decade back, the marine industry saw a significant boom which leads to the rise in demand for seafarers around the world, resulting in a sudden shortage of maritime officers.
India is already emerging as a significant powered nation on the world maritime scene. India ranks 15th in the world in terms of total DWT. India currently supplies around 12.8% of officers and around 14.5% of ratings to the world seafaring community. This is one of the highest of any country. Competition among all maritime nations is becoming tougher nowadays.
The Merchant Navy is the backbone of any international trade process, carrying cargo all over the world. And due to this, the shipping industries and private Merchant ships employ a vast number of workers onboard for their shipment goods transportation from one country to another. Without the merchant navy, the import-export business would come to a grinding halt! These facts created a significant demand and supply gap of trained maritime employee
- Why SSL certificate is important for your website
- Keerthy Suresh in Wheat Color Dress with Cute Smile for The Galatta Awards
- Advanced Analytics for Oil & Gas Market Growth | IntelliCompute
- Ruffle Saree Blouse Is The Best Choice Of Girls And Ladies
- Shipping Construction Equipment
- Getting Started: How to Jump Start Your Network Marketing Career
- Honours 1st Year Result 2020
- Book Online Tickets for British Airways Reservations |+1-800-918-3039|
- How to add your hotel in Google maps?
- self drive car rental in delhi
- Category: Careers