The U.S. Department of Defense Cyber Workforce Advisory Group Certification Committee officially added EC-Council’s Certified Network Defender (CND) as a baseline certification in Directive 8570 as a path forward to combat cyber enemies in four workforce categories.
This is the result of nearly 2 years of independent review, job role assessment, and vetting by the Department of Defense Information Assurance groups. The DoD workforce categories that now list the Certified Network Defender are Information Assurance Technical Level I (IAT I), IAT Level II (IAT II), Information Assurance Manager Level I (IAM I), and Cybersecurity Service Provider Infrastructure Support (CSSP-IS).
- Document Creator Software
- Stud Bolts Manufacturers & Suppliers In Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Itil V3 Foundation Certification
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- APPCSW1 (March 2020), Advanced Practice Provider Clinical Skills Workshop1, Dallas USA
- Free Job Alert Government Jobs
- How To Find The Best ECommerce Platform
- Alumina Trihydrate Market Growth Focusing On Trends & Innovations During The Period Until 2027
- Aircraft/Jet Management, Pilot Services, & Aviation Consultant Company In Florida
- TeamSpeak Client 3.0.11