Trekking in itself is a challenging journey on foot to scale the altitude of mighty mountains.
Add to it the ambience offered by winters, and the challenge increases multifold.
Winter Trekking in the Himalayas is usually from November till the end of March. It is not a favourite season of lethargic trekkers. But it is a golden opportunity for the energetic souls and adventure buffs, who seek adrenaline rushes with every breath. The difficulty bar is raised quite a bit due to higher altitudes and lower temperate. It’s a unique wilderness experience that offers breath taking views of mighty mountain peaks veiled with pure, white snow.
- Surgical Masks and N95 Respirators registration/Notification in Mexico, COFEPRIS, Covid-19
- Dell wins out as global server market slides
- Panasonic TV Service center | Panasonic TV Repair in Hyderabad | 7995888555
- Vivo Service Center in Bangalore
- Chloromethane Market , Share & Growth | Industry Report
- reliable movers and packers in dubai, best movers and packers in dubai
- Brand Authorized online supplement store delivering 100% Genuine and Authentic Products
- SEMrush vs Ahrefs: Which SEO Tool is Better?
- Why should researchers identify and acknowledge limitations to a study?
- AFT Task 4: Periodic Performance Review