"A commentary published in a leading broadsheet asked why the DICT even has «confidential funds.» The real question, though, is whether cybersecurity merits that amount of money. In truth, in terms of other governments spending on cybersecurity, $5,894,297.
Investing ahead of cyber attacks
The government of the United States, the country with which Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has considered abrogating a Visiting Forces Agreement , had proposed a US$17. 43 billion budget for cybersecurity spending for fiscal year 2020. government was already spending US$13. 15 billion on cybersecurity.
97 million in 2019, small wonder that the Saudi government would invest in cybersecurity as well as draft more laws to target cybercrime. The amount spent by the Saudis on cybersecurity is a far cry from that of the US but still a significant amount as it was expected to be in the area of US$1. 87 billion by this year. An Asean neighbor of the Philippines, Singapore, has been at the forefront
- Design Patterns: A Quick Guide To Observer Pattern In Java
- Call Us At AC Installation Number 9958271776.
- Hire IOS App Developers And Programmers
- Incredibly Amazing Home Business Ideas For Your Startup
- De Projectinrichter Kantoormeubelen
- Website Design Ranchi | Software Company Ranchi
- Fast Email Extractor, Extract Email From Website
- List Of The Best Keyboards For League Of Legends In The Market Currently
- Employment Placement Agencies In India, Temp Staffing Solutions In India
- Non Slip Stair Treads-an Ideal Way To Protect Your Stairs From Becoming Slippery