"A commentary published in a leading broadsheet asked why the DICT even has «confidential funds.» The real question, though, is whether cybersecurity merits that amount of money. In truth, in terms of other governments spending on cybersecurity, $5,894,297.
Investing ahead of cyber attacks
The government of the United States, the country with which Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has considered abrogating a Visiting Forces Agreement , had proposed a US$17. 43 billion budget for cybersecurity spending for fiscal year 2020. government was already spending US$13. 15 billion on cybersecurity.
97 million in 2019, small wonder that the Saudi government would invest in cybersecurity as well as draft more laws to target cybercrime. The amount spent by the Saudis on cybersecurity is a far cry from that of the US but still a significant amount as it was expected to be in the area of US$1. 87 billion by this year. An Asean neighbor of the Philippines, Singapore, has been at the forefront
- Bitcoin Extends Losses, Slides under $3500 to Lowest Since September 2017
- The most online slots free spins in bingo sites new play games
- Microsoft Azure Training In Noida – Certification,Request DEMO Class
- skills to manage workplace conflicts
- cbse schools in bangalore
- Windows Azure Training in Hyderabad
- CCNA Voice Training | CCNA collaboration training – GOT
- best digital marketing institute in kalkaji
- Godrej Palm Retreat Floor Plan Noida Expressway
- Best web designing|Web development Company in Hyderabad|Digital Marketing Company