Telecom companies’ unpaid licence fees amount to Rs 22,589 crore, while interest and penalties took the total liability to Rs 92,641 crore, sources said.Licence fee is the major component of the total Rs 1.47 lakh crore AGR (Adjusted Gross Revenue) dues owed by both operational and non-operational telecom companies to the government till July 2019.Besides licence fees, telecom companies owe Rs 55,054 crore in spectrum usage charges (SUC), as per estimates of the Department of Telecommunications (DoT).
- Click Bank Code Review
- What Are The Use Cases Of Big Data In E-commerce? – A Guide
- Best Exhibition Stand Contractors In Europe | Exhibition Stand Contractors
- Is It Too Late To Step Into The Ecommerce Market?
- Mobile Application Development | Hire Full Stack Developer
- All Certifications India
- The William Esper Studio | The Leading Actor Training Based In The Meisner Technique
- Page Optimum! Agency For Web Designing & Digital Marketing Services
- Popular Destinations To Visit On Rajasthan Desert Tour
- Fullestop Web Development Services