Supported independent living vacancies Melbourne

SIL is the assistance you receive from a support worker to live within your home. This support can extend to activities such as personal care, cleaning, physical support, cooking, and other areas depending on your needs. Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) funding refers to the homes in which SIL supports are provided. SDA funding is allocated to eligible participants who require specialist housing solutions that assist with or reduce the need for person-to-person support.