"Surprise… Despite (or due to) being a technology hub in SE Asia, Singapore’s employee engagement level is dismal.
New research released today by Qualtrics has offered some insights on employee engagement in Singapore and around the region.
The study pegged the average employee engagement score across Singapore at 47%, behind the global average of 53%, with India (79%), Thailand (72%) and Hong Kong (63%) returning the highest scores."
- Tensile Membrane Structures
- Wood Floor & Cabinet Refinishing Franchise
- Packers And Movers In Barasat
- Best Private Detective Agency In Mumbai | Detective In Mumbai
- Jual Souvenir Promosi Pouch Custom
- Mehandi Artist In Preet Vihar | East Delhi | Nirman Vihar
- Max Care Packers And Movers | Household Shifting Company Lucknow
- Best Marble Inlay Table Tops
- Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
- NDA Coaching Classes In Borivali