"A survey of 150 technology industry professionals offers a small glimpse of sentiments on the ground.
A high percentage of research and development (R&D) and technical professionals based in Singapore believe the country will remain competitive as a global science and technology R&D and product development hub in the next 10 years.
In a study by SGInnovate about R&D talent pools and talent-related challenges, about 88% of the 150 respondents highlighted that the government’s strong support and clear direction are the top reasons why the nation will continue to retain its competitive edge."
- Best Amazon Web Services Certification Course Training Institute In BTM Bangalore @Upshot
- Wood Polishing Services
- Palm Beach Reengineering Process
- Importance Of MLM Mobile App In MLM Business-MLM Software Company Malaysia
- Wedding Photographer In Udaipur
- What Are The Benefits Of Selling Products At Flipkart Online Marketplace?
- Why Foam Is The Best Soundproofing For Musicians
- What Are The Best Practises In Hotel Revenue Management?
- Sage 50 Live Chat Support Coloradosprings Accountants
- Benefits Of Colour Coated Roofing Sheets