Rising Wedge and forex signals
The Rising Wedge is a bearish pattern that begins wide at the bottom and contracts as prices move higher and the trading range narrows. In contrast to symmetrical triangles, which have no definitive slope and no bullish or bearish bias, rising wedges definitely slope up and have a bearish bias.
While though this article will focus on the rising wedge as a reversal pattern, the pattern can also fit into the continuation category. As a continuation pattern, the rising wedge will still slope up, but the slope will be against the prevailing downtrend. As a reversal pattern, the rising wedge will slope up and with the prevailing trend. Regardless of the type (reversal or continuation), rising wedges are bearish.
- Use Digital Waiter To Grow Your Restaurant Sales
- Ecommerce Platforms Comparison: BigCommerce Vs. Builderfly In 2020
- Change Hotmail Password
- Extraction Review In Hindi
- Handwriting Analysis Course
- Rahul Gandhi Hits Out At BJP, Says It Does Politics Of ACs And Industrialists
- Buy Siemens 5SL61167RC 1 Pole 16 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- Best Business Notebook Manufacturer In Delhi NCR
- Office Space For Rent In IT Park Thiruvanmiyur
- Operation And Maintenance
- Category: Finance