The market is projected to reach US$ 300 billion by the end of 2027, at a CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period. This growth is attributed to growing end-use industries such as food & beverage, healthcare, personal care & cosmetics, and others. Rigid plastic packaging products offer various advantages such as durability, cost effectiveness, recycling properties, and can be molded into different shapes. These factors are expected to drive growth of the rigid plastic packaging market over the forecast period.
- Bise Faisalabad Board Inter Part 1 2 Result 2013 Fa FSc ICs ICom HSSc Results
- Auto-Lock Bottom Box Packaging with logo | The Custom Box Packaging
- Global Autonomous Trains Market
- HTML5 Game Development Company | HTML5 Game Developers
- Dairy Freezer Cooler Supplier in Delhi, Dairy Milk Freezer for Shop
- bike on rent in delhi ncr
- Prediksi Bola De Graafschap vs NAC Breda 02 Februari 2019
- How should I Source the Inventory for my Ecommerce Startup?
- 5 Reasons to Use Sage Accounting Software For Your Business
- Residential Property for Sale Godrej Exquisite Thane