A couple of months back, cyber security researchers cautioned about exposed Apache Solr, Windows, and Redis servers hit with cryptocurrency miners. Now, according to Imperva, there are several open Redis servers. 70 percent of the open Redis servers show signs that they are infected with malicious software.
The security researchers say that Redis is a fantastic tool. Redis has the ability to work as in-memory distributed database, cache and a message agent. This widely popular tool is exposed to malware. The servers of Redis are designed so that they can be accessed by trusted clients inside trusted setups, they do not have default authentication, and all of the information is saved in clear text.
- Global Solar Automatic Tracking System Market
- Security Services Delhi
- Why Foam Is The Best-Looking Type Of Cushion Filling
- Different Ways To Connect Xbox One Controller With Windows Computer
- BusinessPhone – Communications Platforms From Aastra Uk
- Diagnostic Center In Erragadda
- White Label SEO Reseller Program
- Benefits Of Outsourcing Your Technical Support
- PVA Trusted Website Company In Patna For Website And Software Development
- A Guide To Studying MS In Australia For Indian Students