"As organizations rush to automate more of their cloud infrastructure build processes, they need to brush up on cyber hygiene.
Organisations that adopt and create new infrastructure as code (IaC) templates without the help of the right security tools and processes are inadvertently missing rampant vulnerabilities in their platforms. The Unit 42 Cloud Threat Report for Spring 2020 by Palo Alto Networks has made three key findings:
Organisations are not embracing DevSecOps: More than 199,000 Infrastructure as Code (IaC) templates, the basic foundation of a cloud environment that allows organisations to build and run scalable applications dynamically, have high and medium severity"
- Hp Printer Contact Number +1877-540-9627 Helpdesk Phone Number
- Best Software Development Company- Shiv Technolabs
- Everest Base Camp Trek | Trek To Highest Peak
- Benefits Of Leather Soles For Sandals
- Gas Boiler Install Hamilton, Heating Systems, Boiler Replacement Wishaw
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Chennai
- Find Cheap Flights, Airline Tickets & Flight Deals | IEagle
- Rehab Programs For South Asians In Toronto
- Quick Guide To Tp Link Range Extender Setup
- Affordable Housing Flats Gurgaon Sector 68