Panthenol is also known as provitamin B5 and is usually consumed in a combination with other vitamin B complex formulations. Panthenol naturally occurs in variety of foods and is also added to some cereals and beverages, owing to its nutritional value and healing effect on body tissues.
The global panthenol market has witnessed a surge in market growth in the recent past, owing to its growing applications in the nutraceutical and cosmetics industry. Among regions, Europe and Asia Pacific are expected to account for a substantial market share, in terms of revenue over the forecast period. For instance, according to the India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), the beauty, cosmetic, and grooming market in India, is expected to reach US$ 20 billion by 2025 and thereby expected to drive demand for panthenol over the forecast period.
- Mobile and Dth Recharge Android App
- S14: Fillers for RBI Assistant 2019/20 I Banking Exams I Kaustubh Sir
- How to Find Right Healthy Cookbook
- lash extension salons
- Shri Radha Aqua Garden Luxury Flats Floor Plan
- Topest platform to learn and earn both at the same time
- Wholesale Custom Cbd packaging with Free Delivery |CDB
- Apple iPhone Xs Accessories. Buy iPhone Xs Cases, Screen Protector and Charger.
- Phosphorus Trichloride Market is estimated at USD 2.02 billion in 2019
- Golf Course Mapping Google Earth, Golf Course Hole Mapping Google Earth