National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
What is the definition of MSME?
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- Best CBSE School In India – Nalanda World School
- Custom Web Development and Programming Company in the US
- Dhoti Saree And Pant Saree For Wedding Online Shopping In India
- Petroleum Coke (Petcoke) Market to Rear Excessive Growth During 2027
- Amadeus travel Amadeus gds Amadeus api system
- AR Engineering – Transformer Oil Filtration Plants & Oil Purification Units
- Ways to Make the Most Out of Your Travel Break
- Traditional Toys and Games Market 2020 Global Outlook, Research, Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Integrative Digestive Formula
- Buy Siemens 5SL62167RC 2 Pole 16 Amp MCB at Online |Eleczo.com