National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
What is the definition of MSME?
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- Buy Siemens 5SL61137RC 1 Pole 13 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- Steps To Play Fantasy Cricket For Choosing Your Dream IX
- Beauty Industry In 2020
- Men T Shirt Manufacturers
- Process Equipment Manufacturers In India-CentPro Engineering
- De Micco & Friends Is A European Law Firm
- German Language Classes In Pune- GLC German Classes In Pune
- Digital Marketing Strategy 2020 : How To Get Positive Results In Email Marketing
- RO Water Filter Service In India|RO Service India
- Norton Security Deluxe For Mac