Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design mechanical training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects.
- White Marble Supplier In India Manufacturer Anil Exports
- Online Custom Thesis Writing Service
- Top Career Counselor In Pune
- Advance Java Training- PuneJava | Blend Info Tech
- 3 Row Diamond Eternity Ring
- Core Drill Segment Manufacturers
- What Is Google Analytics | How To Use It | Latest Updates 2020
- Java Training In Delhi
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Get Enquiry Of ATS Floral Pathways – Floor Plan – Price List