Due to its acid sensitivity, marble must be cleaned using an alkaline cleaning solution. We give the solution approximately 20 minutes of dwell time. This gives the cleaner time to emulsify the dirt that is embedded into the stone and grout. We then use an industry accepted spinner tool which provides pressure coupled with vacuum for extraction.
This process also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean stone and tile floors.
A polished marble floor will scratch very easily compared to a harder stone like granite. Sand, which has a hardness rating of 7 on Moh’s Scale will scratch marble if it walked onto as most marble has a hardness rating of about 3.
The reflectivity after polishing marble is caused by natural crystals in the stone. When sediment and grit are walked, dragged or scraped across the stone, the crystals become damaged and the surface is not longer even, causing a loss of shine.
- SAP Training Institute In Kolkata
- Beverage Packaging Market Competitive Research And Precise Outlook 2020 To 2027
- Audit And Assurance Services In Dubai
- Company Registration In Tirupur | Formation Within 10days | Smartcorp
- Best Real Estate Investing Firm In Jacksonville, USA | RealEstateCake
- Sun, Sea And Safety Guaranteed At Spring Break FIJI
- #1 Sales CRM Software In Mumbai | Start Free With #1 Sales CRM Development Company
- What Is Quality Objectives?
- Hand Sanitizer Stand Dispenser
- QA Service Provider Company- Shiv Technolabs