2019 Strategic Interview Tips
It has been said before that hiring has no exact formula or guidebook. It is an art form, and unfortunately it can be subjective. Managers are more likely to hire a candidate who possesses the same attributes or mannerisms of themselves. This is called the similar-to-me-bias, and it could cause the interviewer to choose a less suitable candidate. The similar-to-me bias is something that is often done subconsciously rather than intentionally.
Monkey see, monkey do- also known as “mirroring”
The HR manager speaks quietly and slowly. You speak quietly and slowly. The HR manager puts one hand close to her mouth while she speaks. You put one hand close to your mouth while you speak. You get the point.
Mirroring can create a rapport with whomever you are imitating. This can subconsciously build trust and help a person feel more connected to you. It is all about finding that commonality.
- When Should You Choose React Native For Your Mobile Application?
- Trend Micro Geek Squad
- Natural Stones For Sale
- The Ten Best Royal Car In The World
- ERC20 Token Development Services
- Buy Indian Fashion Jewellery Online, Buy Fashion Jewellery – Estele.co
- Document Creator Software
- Prestige Royal Gardens Is Presenting A Current Style
- Monitoring App That You Can Set To Cruise Control
- Incredibly Amazing Home Business Ideas For Your Startup