Daily use of the mask, wear it all the time and do not feel anything.
However, when you put the used mask under the microscope, you will find:
The flannelette of the used mask is full of yellow impurities and hairs.
Always wash your hands when you take them off
Wash hands before wearing or when removing the mask.In order to avoid hand bacteria and viruses on the mask.
Do not touch the outside of the mask when you take it off
In general, it is best not to touch the outside of the mask with your hands.
Because novel coronavirus is still mainly spread by droplets and contact.When taking off the mask, the hand touched the outside of the mask, it is likely to touch the hand, and then if you do not wash your hands, the virus is easy to touch the mouth, nose, eyes and so on to enter the body.
Academician zhong nanshan also demonstrated how to remove a mask and stressed that when removing a mask, one should not touch the outside surface of the mask
- Supple – Best Seo Service In Australia
- Ucoz- How To Find The Best ECommerce Platform
- Cách Cài IDMSS Lite, GDMSS
- Housing Society App Management Software
- Mobile App Development Companies In Italy
- Teardrop Swirl Diamond Pendant
- Learning To Use Your Web Host The Proper Way
- Faultless Heavy Spray Starch
- Keerthy Suresh With Cute And Awesome Lovely Chubby Cheeks Smile With A Lucky Fans
- Supple Digital Channel