Region :- Uttarakhand
Duration :- 6 Days
Grade :- Easy To Moderate
Max Altitude :- 12,500 Ft.
Approx Trekking Km :- 20 Kms.
Adorned with ravishing beauty of falling snow and fringed with pine trees, The Kedarkantha Peak is one of the most sought after snow trekking destinations in India. With falling winter snow it’s a mesmerizing pictorial view and what’s more attractive, is the view of the Mighty Himalayas from the trails right to the top. Nestled at a height of 3810 meters which is about 12,500 feet this is an ideal trekking trail which covers a consolidated distance of 20 kms. The distance is not much and the trekking trail is neither very difficult which enables even the first time trekkers to set on the adventure and enjoy the beauty of nature at its best. With charming and captivating sights of snow clapped Himalayas, the verdant greenery, lush landscapes, myriad collection of flora, frozen ponds, to the sights of
- Cavity printed circuit board manufacturer
- Staff Management System | Biometric Staff Attendance Management System | Kids Security | Apartment Security Patrol | Security Patrolling Device
- Asia Pacific Legal Analytics Market
- social media monitoring & brand monitoring tools
- Hyderabad Institute of Electrical Engineers – Google+
- What are Pain Points That Small & Medium Businesses in Ecommerce Face?
- Best real estate projects in Hyderabad | open plots for sale in Hyderabad
- Benefits Of Eating Desi Ghee Everyday In Winters
- OHSAS 18001-2007 Certification in Mumbai
- Aol Customer Support Toll Free Number 1-800-325-1580