The Kanchenjunga North Base Camp trek offers views of sensational snow-capped mountain peaks plus a landscape of subtropical lowlands, rhododendron and alpine forests and spectacular glaciers. Being a strenuous trek it is recommended it should be undertaken with those with some trekking experience and a good level of fitness. The north face base camp itself is situated at Pangpema (5,100) which is reached by a high track following the moraine of the Kanchenjunga Glacier. Located above the glacier, the base camp offers stunning views of the north face of Kanchenjunga and Yalung Kang, sometimes know as Kanchenjunga West (8,505m). An extra day is spent here to regain stamina for the return trip and take in the glorious views of Mount Kanchenjunga, Janu Himal and other Himalayan peaks.
- Ano ang dula? – Gabay
- How to Fix Slow File Explorer on Windows 10
- How Inexperienced Accountants Near South Lake Affects your Small Business Accounting
- quickbooks customer support phone number USA
- web developers in bangalore – Tihalt
- N-1×2 PLC optical splitter丨optical cable splitters supplier
- Guitar Lessons Salt Lake City, Utah
- The Importance of Online SEO Reviews You Must Know About | Supple Solutions
- Give your home an exquisite look with modern interior furniture
- Where to get the Avant Grade Blockchain Development Solutions?