New Delhi/Patna: As speculated, the funding of the recent serial blasts in Patna had come from Bihar, Zee Media has learnt.
Highly-placed sources have told Zee Media correspondent Dinesh Sharma that the Patna serial blasts – which primarily targeted BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi’s Gandhi Maidan rally on October 27 – were funded by Pakistan’s notorious Inter Services Intelligence, or ISI.
- Best lift media marketing company in gurgaon
- Alumina Trihydrate Market Growth Focusing on Trends & Innovations During the Period Until 2027
- LED Post Top Area Light
- Online Doctor Appointment System Solution | Online Doctor Appointment System – Fullestop.com
- What Are Freemium Applications And How Do They Work?
- Recruitment Agency in Riyadh, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Homestay and Farmland in krishnagiri – forest hills estate
- Rehab Programs for South Asians in Toronto
- Bestpeers Infosystem Software and Web Development Company Indore
- India’s Stance In The Cryptocurrency Exchange Space