PHP is far from dead. Since we get similar questions all the time, I am just going to repeat an answer from another discussion.
Is PHP still relevant as of 2019?
COBOL, a 1959 dinosaur language deployed on few tens of thousands installations is still relevant in 2019.
PHP is actively developed on 2019 and deployed on several hundreds of millions installations.
Therefore even just the “still widely used in many web apps” is plenty enough to justify learning it.
- Zebra 1-slot Charging Cradle for RFD8500
- Troubleshooting Roku Wireless Settings
- FORE School of Management Admission 2019
- Best Angularjs Online Training Institute in Bangalore, Marathahalli – Infocampus
- About iDigiNxt – How iDigiNxt started
- If You Could Chose Just One Piece Of Evidence For Climate Change
- CNC Training in Chennai, CNC Training Centre | CNC Training
- Tretech Media| Leading Affliate Marketing Agency
- Benefits to take the help of a college admission consultant
- smart city technology