PHP is far from dead. Since we get similar questions all the time, I am just going to repeat an answer from another discussion.
Is PHP still relevant as of 2019?
COBOL, a 1959 dinosaur language deployed on few tens of thousands installations is still relevant in 2019.
PHP is actively developed on 2019 and deployed on several hundreds of millions installations.
Therefore even just the “still widely used in many web apps” is plenty enough to justify learning it.
- Jual Souvenir Promosi Jam Meja Digital JMP03
- Buy Fashion Jewellery, Designer Jewellery For Women – Estele.co
- What Are The Benefits Of Green Tea? Green Tea And Dieting
- Sage 50 Technical Support Phone Number
- Ratti To Carat Converter | Ratti To Carat Conversion As Per Astrology
- Prestige Royal Gardens A Royal Style Of Living
- Best Exchange Platform For Ipv4 | IPv4 Market Price | Selling IPv4 Addresses
- Chemical Resistant Floorings | Chemical Resistant Flooring Services – Innovative Polycoats
- In House Logistics Vs. Outsourced Logistics | Logistics Institute
- Rich Bitch Itch – No One Will Hand You A Million Dollars Just Because You Are Nice