PHP is far from dead. Since we get similar questions all the time, I am just going to repeat an answer from another discussion.
Is PHP still relevant as of 2019?
COBOL, a 1959 dinosaur language deployed on few tens of thousands installations is still relevant in 2019.
PHP is actively developed on 2019 and deployed on several hundreds of millions installations.
Therefore even just the “still widely used in many web apps” is plenty enough to justify learning it.
- Digital Marketing Company In Gurgaon
- Salesforce Partner Community | Salesforce Customer Community | Bespoke Community
- D-link Router Tech 1-866-877-0191 Support Number
- Resolved QuickBooks Subscription Has Lapsed
- Student Accommodation Nottingham, Student Property Investment UK, Student Housing Investment
- Aceh Travel Guide – Burufly Indonesia
- Immigrate And Settle In Canada In 2018
- Olympiad EHF Eduheal Foundation Biggest Interactive School
- Autocad Certification, Cad Classes
- My Parental Control Software – My Savior!