The BCCI will continue to monitor and work closely with the Indian government to ensure the safety of everyone involved in the IPL. As of now, they had decided to put IPL 2020 on postponement until April 15.
‘Safety is most important for the players and at the moment (with) what’s going around in the world and India with the government directives this is all we can do. We have postponed remaining domestic matches’, said BCCI President Sourav Ganguly.
- Lead Management Tracking, Sales Automation Lead Followup, Marketing
- After Mahatma Gandhi And Ambedkar, Now Manmu Devi
- Local Same Day Courier | Transport Companies In Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- Microsoft Outlook Send/Receive Error Support
- Flamingo Melting Pop Apparel
- Mcafee Activate – Installation Process Of McAfee Antivirus With CD
- British Columbia PNP Occupation List 2020 – Nationwide
- Construction Las Vegas, General Construction Contractors
- Phillip Island- The Best Holiday Destination
- How To Send Text Message From Computer