We will introduce you to the High tg FR4 PCB and High tg FR4 PCB manufacturing.Generally, high Tg refers to the high heat resistance of PCB raw materials. The standard Tg of copper clad laminate is between 130 – 140 ℃, the high Tg is usually greater than 170 ℃, and the intermediate TG is usually greater than 150 ℃. Basically, PCB with TG ≥ 170 ℃ is called high Tg PCB.With the rapid development of the electrical industry, especially for the electronic products represented by computers, to the direction of high performance and high multilayer, PCB substrate materials with higher heat resistance are required to ensure high reliability. On the other hand, due to the development of SMT, the support of PCB manufacturing Via size, thin wire and thin thickness and high heat resistance is more and more inseparable due to the development of SMT.
- 67 Points Calculator for Canada PR 2020 | Canada Points System
- Cara Efektif Agar Tidak Terinfeksi Virus Corona !
- SEO Services Company in Baltimore – Tarika Technologies
- UV flame sensor In Mumbai
- blockchain app development company in Netherlands
- Minubus Hire Service Oxford
- APSSB Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- Axonator Vendor Management System | Scalable & Customizable
- Leading Supplier of Anti Blocking Minerals in India | Anti Blocking Minerals Manufacturer in India
- The Best Seo Services in India