We will introduce you to the High tg FR4 PCB and High tg FR4 PCB manufacturing.Generally, high Tg refers to the high heat resistance of PCB raw materials. The standard Tg of copper clad laminate is between 130 – 140 ℃, the high Tg is usually greater than 170 ℃, and the intermediate TG is usually greater than 150 ℃. Basically, PCB with TG ≥ 170 ℃ is called high Tg PCB.With the rapid development of the electrical industry, especially for the electronic products represented by computers, to the direction of high performance and high multilayer, PCB substrate materials with higher heat resistance are required to ensure high reliability. On the other hand, due to the development of SMT, the support of PCB manufacturing Via size, thin wire and thin thickness and high heat resistance is more and more inseparable due to the development of SMT.
- LUXURY BUS HIRE JAISALMER
- Car Rental Market Investment Opportunity and Projected Huge Growth By 2027
- How to check your website’s SEO score?
- BlaBlaCar Clone App| BlaBlaCar Clone Script – Ride Sharing App
- Branded Round Neck T Shirts Store
- Shop Navy Blue Sheets with Comfortbeddings
- pogo phone number | fix all pogo game issues
- IBPS Recruitment 2020 – 10366 Various Posts
- Home Shifting Services Delhi ncr
- Global Pyridine Market: Trends, Analysis and Forecast 2028