Hi-Density Cleaner (HDCC)
Application & Salient Feature
Efficient removal of contaminants like sand, glass, chips, pins etc. from the pulp stock.
Easy visual inspection of vortex through illuminated sight glass.
Protection of further screening and refining equipment from wear and abrasion
The tangential inlet accelerates the stock to downward centrifugal motion. Due to centrifugal rotation of the rotor, the Impurities with high specific gravity are forced to the outer wall of cone and downward to collect in a trap. The cleaned stock is discharged from the cleaner through a central discharge pipe from the bottom side.
- Are all the best online bingo sites uk websites
- iPhone Repair in Glasgow & Manchester Made Easy – 2019
- Local Business Listings Supple
- Desire Rage 155W TC Squonk MOD UK at 8% OFF & FREE SHIPPING – DJVape
- Comprehensive Guide for Trekking to Nepal, Nepal Trekking
- Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd Careers
- Buy high class valve in Bhubaneswar
- Looking for the Certified General Contactor | Home Additions
- Types of Hearing Aids in Tamil Nadu, Hearing Aid center in Tamil Nadu
- Housing Society App Management System