Hi-Density Cleaner (HDCC)
Application & Salient Feature
Efficient removal of contaminants like sand, glass, chips, pins etc. from the pulp stock.
Easy visual inspection of vortex through illuminated sight glass.
Protection of further screening and refining equipment from wear and abrasion
The tangential inlet accelerates the stock to downward centrifugal motion. Due to centrifugal rotation of the rotor, the Impurities with high specific gravity are forced to the outer wall of cone and downward to collect in a trap. The cleaned stock is discharged from the cleaner through a central discharge pipe from the bottom side.
- How to help kids with working memory issues
- How Much Does It Cost to Make a Game like PUBG – Juego Studio
- The Attiremana store for The Geeks and Glam
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ATS Floral Pathways Ghaziabad
- Best Gst Consultant in Bhubaneswar
- Drinking Water Before Sleep
- Resale Flats for Sale on Noida Expressway
- Compost machine manufacturers
- it customer service | AAA Software Solutions
- Classified ads Posting