Why Diwali festival is celebrated, what is reasons behind happy Diwali celebration, Should we really celebrate Happy Diwali and reasons for Diwali 2018 celebration?
Answer: Diwali 2018 or Deepavali 2018 is one of the most celebrated festivals of Hindus all over the world. This festival is celebrated to commemorate the return of Lord Ram (who was the avatar of the lord Vishnu) from exile after a period of 14 years. It is celebrated on the 15th day of the Hindu month Kartik. This year most important festival Diwali (deepawali) 2018 is on November 7, 2018.
During Diwali (deepavali), kids and people wear new clothes, prepare lots of sweets, decorate their homes with lights, draw Diwali Rangoli in front of their doors and they offer puja to Lakshmi-goddess (Lakshmi Puja) of wealth. People pray for their well being and prosperity during this happy Diwali 2018 festival. In eastern parts of India, goddess Durga (Lakshmi Rama) and goddess Kaali are worshipped during Diwali date.
- November A Time To Be In Goa
- How To Get A Six Pack By Proper Food And Cardio
- Talc Powder In India Udaipur Rajasthan Earth MIneChem
- Twin Footprints Womens Raglan T-Shirt
- Hplc Autosampler Parts, Hplc Autosampler Replacement Parts
- Housewarming Gifts Delivery In India Bangalore
- Gaur Yamuna City Villas At Reasonable Price Greater Noida
- Packers Movers In Gurgaon | Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
- Seo India | Seo Services
- Managed Security Services