Global Micro Irrigation Market was valued at US$ 3.7 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 12.87 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 16.86% during a forecast period.
Global Micro Irrigation Market
Sprinkler irrigation is anticipated to hold the largest share in the global micro irrigation market during the forecast period. Growing protected farming trend and rising developments in sprinkler irrigation are expected to boost the micro-irrigation market growth across the globe. Orchard crops segment is expected to lead the micro-irrigation market growth during the forecast period across the globe owing to the use of micro irrigation is increasing the production of the crop. Plantation crops are estimated to generate the highest CAGR in the global micro irrigation market during the forecast period as rising demand for huge productivity of yields from the plantations.
- Baking Courses In India
- www.webroot.com/safe, webroot safe
- Billing Software in Dubai | POS Billing software for retail Business
- Top Pick & drop services in Lahore
- PRovoke Names Global Agencies Of The Decade
- Digital Marketing Training in Bangalore
- THE IMPORTANCE OF A CORPORATE WEB DESIGN DUBAI
- Taxi Services Gorakhpur | Car Rentals Gorakhpur | Cab Services Gorakhpur | MusafirCabs Car Hire
- Jain Bhojanalya Online train food Order Delivery Service at Akola Jn Station
- Law Offices of Caro Kinsella