Fractional flow reserve (FFR) is a technique used to determine the blood pressure difference across coronary artery stenosis (blockage). FFR is considered as a standard to determine the need for angioplasty. This technique is carried out during the process of angiography and is useful for evaluating the amount of oxygen delivered to the heart due to the stenosis (blockage). Fractional flow reserve can be defined as the pressure after a stenosis, relative to the pressure before the stenosis.
- Uniraj BSc 2nd Year Result 2020 | Check B.Sc Part 2 Result 2020
- Find The Best Flight Hotel Car Packages Only At MySitti
- Call Us For HP Wireless Printer Setup And Support.
- Nearest Truck Parking | Truck Parking Near Me | Nearest Truck Parking From My Location
- IPL Match Prediction
- Shop Fashion Jewellery Online India, Traditional Jewellery Online Shopping – Estele.co
- Home Shifting Services Delhi Ncr
- Buy Shree Women Red Cotton Printed Tunic At Best Price In India
- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek 6 Days