New Delhi: Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav and JD(U) MP Jagdish Sharma, both convicted in the Bihar fodder scam, were formally disqualified from the Lok Sabha on Tuesday.
Their disqualification comes a day after Congress leader Rashid Masood became the first MP to to formally lose his Parliament seat as a result of a July 10 Supreme Court on convicted lawmakers. Masood, as health minister in the VP Singh government between 1990 and 1991, had nominated undeserving candidates to MBBS seats in colleges across the country that had been allotted to Tripura from a central pool.
- Gamor – Metal Working Industry Manufacturer
- Dosage Development- USV India
- Best Places In Shimla |Queen Of Hills
- Official The Rhapsody Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Experiencing A Talent Crunch? Introspecting Four Factors May Help
- Best Email Marketing For Service Companies India
- Facial Recognition Based Touch-Free Attendance App
- Embroidery Digitalization
- Product Photography Sydney
- Jual Souvenir Power Bank Arden Promosi P50PL23