On January 1 of Year one Ant and Bee formed X Corporation. On that date Ant contributed land with a FMV of $10,000 and an adjusted basis to A of $3,500. B contributed two capital assets: CA #1 (FMV $6,000, AB $8,000), and CA#2, FMV $6,000, AB $5,000), B also contributed a liability (which had a legitimate business purpose) of $1,000 which was assumed by X. A received 100 shares in exchange and B received 100 shares and $1,000 cash in the exchange.
DURING YEAR 1
X received $5,000 revenue from operations
On July 1 X distributed $1,000 cash to A and $1,000 cash to B.
On October 15 X received $2,000 of dividends from Y corp. (X owns < 1% of Y stock)
On December 21 X sold CA #1 for $5,000
- Mobile Repair Shop In Glasgow And Manchester – 2019
- Future Navigators Education
- Kusal Perera Included For England Test Lineup Despite Injury
- Outstation Cabs In Bangalore
- B2B Account-Based Marketing (ABM) | Key Account Marketing (KAM)
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Arthur Murray Dance Studio
- A Brief Review Of Weekend Getaways For Couples From Delhi
- Regression Testing In Agile Development
- What Are The Benefits Of Microsoft Word In Office.com/setup