Due Date of Filling Income Tax Return(ITR) :
Due date for filling of ITR will depend on following points:
If nature of business is company or partnership firm then in such case there is mandatory requirement of Audit and therefore date of filling ITR will be 30th September.
In case of others
1.2.1) If business is under the requirement of audit compliance then date of filling ITR will be 30th September.
1.2.2) If business is not under the need of audit compliance then due date of filling ITR will be 31st July.
Note: If person is doing voluntary audit then in such case due date of audit will be 31st July, no benefit of voluntary audit will be given in case of ITR filling.
Visit : https://www.legalraj.com/articles-details/due-date-of-filling-income-tax-return-itr
- Robert Nadel, Associate Bankruptcy Attorney, Rosenberg
- Baby Girl Birthday Dress
- Top 5 Cyber Security Forecasts For 2020
- Buy Shree Women Off-White & Blue Cotton Floral Dress With Jacket At Best Price
- Rigid Packaging Market Size, Share | Industry Report 2025
- Valentine Gift Set Of Coffee Mug And Greeting Card
- A Guide To Integrating Monitoring Solutions At Home
- CLIPPING PATH SERVICE
- Low Density Poly Ethylene LDPE Market Bolstered By Emerging New Advancements, Says QYR
- Custom Handle Boxes – Wholesale Kraft Handle Packaging Boxes | TheCustomBoxPackaging.com