The Design of Castings training from CMS is aimed at the product designers, who need to design and develop and castings meeting various industry needs. The course covers fundamentals as well as advanced topics in consideration with industry needs and different levels expertise needed by the trainees.
The Casting Design course is developed and delivered by industry practitioners with deep industry experience.
1. Design of Castings
This course is aimed at the designers who want to design and develop casting meeting industry standards and business needs. This foundation course uses case studies and real life examples to teach different aspects of Casting technology including Casting Types, Processes, Design requirements, manufacturability and operational considerations etc. This will enable a designer to design cost effective products meeting operational, manufacturing requirements.
2. Surface Design using Creo 2.0
The Surface design course teaches design of complex surf
- Luxury Resorts In Chinnakanal
- RBI Assistant 2020 Prelims Memory Based English Paper Shift 1 I Banking English I Kaustubh Sir
- 4 Pole Mccb Circuit Breaker
- Cartersville Roofing Advisors
- Online Job Support,glim Online Training
- Family Law Attorneys In Austin TX
- Affordable SEO Packages In India
- 5 Tips To Care For Bedridden Elderly At Home
- Modeling 101: Fundamentals Of Modeling
- Monero Powered Classifieds Script – Crypto Soft India