There are five main types of companies you can register in India.
Business structures in India :
The easiest form of company registration is Sole proprietorship in India. A person manages a sole proprietorship, that is, a sole proprietor. If you are looking at complete control of your business, then this option works ideal.
Key Benefits of Sole Proprietorship :
· No official registration is required
· No compliance to complete
· No government regulatory paperwork
· All profits earned are yours
· You do not need double taxation
· Give income tax returns only on your income
How to register a sole proprietorship company?
Before registering , you have to keep the following documents:
· Aadhar Card
· Pan Card
· Bank account
· Registered office will proof (rental agreement or utility bill)
Once you have it, you can contact any chartered accountant for registration certificate and you c
- Gemel Italy Ball Valve, Minipress Italy Test Couplings, Holmbury UK Quick Release Couplings, Mumbai, India
- Asian Pencils – Pencils Manufacturer in India! Customize Stationery Products Online!
- Arihant Ambar Noida Extension Floor Sizes
- MOST TRUSTED ONLINE CARD GAME KHELO365 TO LAUNCH – RUN IT TWICE AND STRADDLE
- Erstaunliche Tricks, Um Jedes Slotcar-Rennen Zu Gewinnen!
- Wholesale Custom Cbd packaging with Free Delivery |CDB
- 42 sqm Exhibition Stands
- New Technology, Latest and Cheap car in 2020
- ON Page SEO Services Company
- Custom Beverage Boxes