There are five main types of companies you can register in India.
Business structures in India :
The easiest form of company registration is Sole proprietorship in India. A person manages a sole proprietorship, that is, a sole proprietor. If you are looking at complete control of your business, then this option works ideal.
Key Benefits of Sole Proprietorship :
· No official registration is required
· No compliance to complete
· No government regulatory paperwork
· All profits earned are yours
· You do not need double taxation
· Give income tax returns only on your income
How to register a sole proprietorship company?
Before registering , you have to keep the following documents:
· Aadhar Card
· Pan Card
· Bank account
· Registered office will proof (rental agreement or utility bill)
Once you have it, you can contact any chartered accountant for registration certificate and you c
- Technology Services Company
- Enter Norton Product Key
- Global Webcams Market
- Máy Nén Khí, Máy Bơm Hơi, Bình Bơm Hơi
- Men’s Organic Clothing In Bangalore
- Book Review:Shared Beginnings, Divergent Lives: Delinquent Boys To Age 70
- I Told The Movers To Be Here At 11:00.
- Ceramic Fiber Board-safety At Its Best
- Global Customer Data Platform Market
- Noida One Sector 62 Noida 9899920199/149