Community health nurses practice in a variety of settings. Choose one of the following CH settings and describe what you have learned about the setting and the role(s) of the nurse in that setting (see Nies & McEwen, 2015, Chapters 29–33).
Occupational health nursing
Faith-based or parish nursing
Home health nursing
The federal government developed Healthy People as a set of national health objectives that are revised every 10 years. These objectives are very specific in order to guide and measure our nation's progress related to public health. Please visit http://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topicsobjectives2020/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Click on a topic area that relates to a role you chose to discuss. Click on the green Objectives tab in that topic area to choose one Healthy People 2020 objective.
Discuss one specific, numbered Healthy People 2020 objective (not a goal)
- Ats Floral Pathways Ghaziabad | Buy Luxurious 3 BHK Apartments
- Searching For Best Wedding Photographer In Italy
- Making Decisions Based On Demand And Forecasting
- Top 5 Cyber Security Forecasts For 2020
- Most Experienced Arbitration Lawyers In India | Markandalaw
- Mobile App Development In Coimbatore | Magarandh
- Missouri History Museum In St Louis
- Xander Law Group – Business Law
- S14: Fillers For RBI Assistant 2019/20 I Banking Exams I Kaustubh Sir
- Best WordPress Web Design And Development Services?