China is entitled to strengthen its defenses on islands in the disputed South China Sea but those measures aren't directed at any specific countries, a defense ministry spokesman said Tuesday, amid the latest surge in tensions in the crucial waterway.
China's military deployments are "the natural right of a sovereign nation that helps safeguard national sovereignty and security," Ren Guoqiang said in a statement posted on the ministry's website.
- Click Bank Code Review
- Survey Management Software
- Bulk SMS Reseller Is The Best Profession So Far To Make Money
- Why More Parents Opt For IPhone Spying Software?
- Umpan Ikan Nila Khusus Di Empang
- Memory Based Paper- Part 1 Quantitative Aptitude | IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 | Lokesh Sharma
- Best Work From Home Jobs During Coronavirus Pandemic
- What Does Skin Care Mean?
- Buy Siemens 5SL41107RC 1 Pole 10 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- Mobile Monitoring App For Travelers