Region :- Ladakh (Leh)
Duration :- 8 Days
Grade :- Difficult
Max Altitude :- 11,100 Ft.
Approx Trekking Km :- 62 Kms.
The Start of the Journey
The journey starts at the mountain town of Leh. The only way to reach Leh is by flight and it is surrounded by snow giving it a complete white look. One can catch a glimpse of the snow capped mountains from the flight as it descends toward Leh which is located at 11400 feet above sea level. The trek is over the Zanskar River which lies frozen during the winter. The most preferred time to cross the ice would be in February. During that time, the ice tends to be at its most stable state. The Frozen River Trek begins from the small village of Chilling from where the Zanskar River begins to freeze.
- Dholera Smart City Land For Sale in Activation Area inside Dholera SIR
- Best affiliate network
- SIOM Nasik Admission 2019
- Latest pre stitched dhoti saree for wedding shopping
- We are luxury home elevators distributors in UAE. Visit our website www.gulfelevatorsco.ae to know more
- Escape on an all-inclusive, curated, exclusive day-trip adventure.
- Garmin GPS Map Update
- What are the Main Prerequisites to Participate in M-Commerce?
- Merlot Doors & Gates
- Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus Accessories online |FREE Shipping