Centrex Technologies has completed a major new expansion of the RFID project for the New South Wales (NSW) Health Department based in Sydney Australia. This RFID project commenced in 2013 and has now been expanded to cover seven of the laundries they administer.
The Linenweb® RFID system was initially used for tracking of surgical linen, in particular Barrier Gowns for logging of wash cycles and loss control. This was then expanded to cover a range of other surgical linen and has now been further expanded to cover several high volume flat linen items.
- GPS Time Tracking App With Geofencing And Mileage Tracking .
- Packaging Versus Branding
- Bon Air Park: Dine, Celebrate, Loosen Up
- Iris Home Concept Sdn Bhd.
- Share Market Classes In Pune
- Explain The Scientific Method And Describe The Overall Manner
- Project Based RPO Companies Is Perhaps What You Need
- Hotel Management Institute In Dehradun
- Pakistan Biggest Website
- Global Water Meter Market