Central Coast Estate Legal Services | Absolute Legal Services

We at Absolute Legal Services advise our clients to update their Will whenever they have a substantial change in their life, like a new business venture or the purchase of another house. We are here to help you prepare a Will so your property will be divided based on the rules in your state. Whether you want an estate plan to protect your business or leave your house to an heir, you can turn to us for legal advice.

With enduring Power of Attorney in NSW, you can appoint an agent to make these decisions for you. To learn more about this, do not hesitate to contact us here at Absolute Legal Services. Call (02) 4388 4410 or email rozdavis@absolutelegal.com.au.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *