If you are looking for something that would last longer than any other memory of Parvati Valley, then the experience of camping in Kasol would definitely find its way in your itinerary. Located by the River Parvati, Kasol is a quaint and untouched small town replete with nature’s best in terms of beauty and experiences. What can easily be called a paradise for photographers, Kasol is surrounded by hill slopes covered in the color green as far as the eyes go, and beyond that, unending vistas of snowy mountains of the Himalayas.
A place that is more of an experience than a destination, there are a lot of things to do in Kasol. You can take a hike in the many scenic trails here or can spend an amazing night or two in of the amazing and quaint Kasol camps.
Speaking of camping in Kasol, this campsite that sits right by the River Parvati is something that you shouldn’t be missing on. Starting with your arrival in Bhuntar and then in Kasol, you will be checked into your camps, post which you
- Honeymoon In Australia All Inclusive
- LBSIM Delhi Admission 2019
- Learn About 192.168.0.254 Admin Login
- Short Term Rentals And Furnished Apartments Toronto
- Softwaresbazar : Website Designing Company In Gurgaon
- Social Media A Boon For Business Marketers
- South Norwood Airport Taxis & Minicabs | 020 8686 2777
- Cricket Practice Net In Hyderabad
- Outback Air Tours From Port Augusta With Arid Air
- Looking For Test, Calibration, Measurement And Control Service?