A new benchmark in audio interfaces has arrived: EVO. Created by renowned British audio brand Audient, EVO delivers a new level of user experience with one focus: to make recording easy. EVO launches at NAMM 2020 where visitors to the Audient booth #10102 can get their hands on the 2in / 2out audio interface EVO 4 – and find out more about EVO 8 which will be available soon after.
Marketing director, Andy Allen explains Audient’s thinking: “We believe technology shouldn’t get in the way of the creative process; it should enhance it and be accessible to all, no matter what their skill-level or art-form and EVO is here to help make great-sounding recordings as easy and effortless as possible.
- TNPCB Recruitment 2020 – 242 Vacancies
- ARON Fly Insect Catchers, Flying Insect Killer Machine Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Test On Average, Percentage & Ratio | SBI CLERK | SSC CGL | Railways | MBA CET | Lokesh Sir
- What Exactly Is Nail Fungus?
- Prestige Royale Gardens
- QuickBooks Chat Support,Columbia Accountant
- Best Book For RRB JE 2019 Exam Preparation
- Travel Blog | Proenza
- IoT App Development Company In India
- QuickBooks Customer Support