It took around 42 years for Apple Inc. to reach a valuation of $1 trillion. It took just two years more time to get to $2 trillion. Even more stunning: all of the company’s next $1 trillion came in the last 21 weeks, while the global economy has significantly impacted by coronavirus pandemic. On Wednesday, Technology giant Apple has become the first American firm to hit a $2 trillion valuation when its shares mounted 1.4% to $468.65 in midday trading session, however, they later decreased and ended the day flat.
- Artha Mart Commercial Space- Amazing Offer for Businessmen
- Digital Marketing Company In Ludhiana-SR Digital Creator
- Canada Quebec Visa Consultants| Quebec immigration Consultants
- Make occasions memorable by Sending best Gifts Online to Calicut
- Top leading mobile app development companies in India
- odoo for manufacturing
- How To Create A Website That Keeps Customers Returning
- Meet With Topper | Manish Sugandhe | Final Selection in FCI Assistant | SBI Clerk |
- Scheduled Electrical Maintenance: Why Is It Important for Your Business?